Tommy 2 Fly - Dreams Die


 
My name is Melvin T Young but my stage name is Tommy 2 Fly a/k/a Tommy Gunn. I found Hip-Hop in the year of 1992. My inspiration for other Hip-Hop artist made me want to pursue this career. Hip-Hop recording artist like Nas, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang Clan, Kriss Kross, Heavy D, LL Cool J, Outcast, J.Cole and Big Kirt to name a few. 
 
My style is a combination of a southern accent with east cost lyrical sounds of the 1990’s. I rap about hardship, sometimes provide a meaning or message, songs about everyday life, and any content that entertains my life that relates to others. I also love to entertain people with my lyrical material.

Dream Dies: This song is about not giving up on your dreams. That life will throw everything at you to make your dreams die. You control the faith of your dreams. Don't let your dreams die for no one. The battle of self-esteem issues and depression. The song comes across with a sad tone but has a strong message to provide you with as well. That you cannot let your dreams die.





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home