KyYodie - Suicidal Tensions



From Ky: So far in my career I have done everything solo, I grew up in South Dakota so there has not been many opportunities to get my name out there. I feel my sad genre of real life situations would fit great in your vast growing community.
 
 I rap only about things I have personally experienced and My goal has always been to get my word out to people who may be experiencing or have experienced the same things I have. Everything negative in my life i have learned to look past it, writing music helps me express myself in a healthy way. I have been locked up many times before I turned 18 it took joining a cause to get me back on the right track. I hope that maybe my kind words will push others to do the same.




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home